HELLO HELLO! Second blog post coming' in HOT!... literally;) MMMmmm this nutritious filled, energizing, plant-powered bowl will seriously make your day better and brighter! NOT JOKING! SO PLEASE, go and make it and tell me all about it... I'M DYIN' TO HEAR!
- 1/2C Gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/3C toasted coconut or vanilla almond milk (I used Califia Farms)
- 1-2TBSP maple syrup, depending on taste
- 1TBSP coconut shreds
- Some cacao nibs
- Organic blackberries
- 1/2 medium/large banana
- 1-2TBSP Nut butter (I used sunbutter , but creamy almond butter will work just as great!)
- In a sauce pan, combine the rolled oats and 1C of almond milk. Let it cook for about 5 minutes on high. Add some cinnamon and maple syrup and mix to get some extra flavor up in there!!
- Put it in a bowl, and top with coconut shreds and cacao nibs. Then add around 1/3 cup of more almond milk into the bowl.
- THENNN top with banana, blackberries and the nut butter of your choice and ENJOY;)))
ANDDD i just want to let you guys know that i usually don't measure any of my condiments... if you haven't figured that out already! so most of the time, i don't write specific measurements for the condiments, and i just leave them blank for you to be creative with;) I hope you all enjoyed this recipe as much as i enjoyed creating, sharing and eating it!!!