Hi All! It has been a very long time since I have posted something on the blog! Hah, but here I am:) and you guys won't be disappointed...! Let me introduce you to a friend of mine... The "Beet Red" Smoothie.
- 1C Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- A big bunch of kale or spinach (ether one tastes great!)
- 1/2 steamed or boiled sweet potato
- 1/2 steamed or boiled beet
- 1TSP maca powder
- A little handful of cacao nibs
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 scoop of any vegan vanilla protein powder (I use Vega One)
- Steam or boil the sweet potato and beet until you can insert and pull a fork out from it easily. Drain, let them cool, and put in a bag which then will go into the freezer.
- Now its time to make the smoothie!!! In a blender, add the almond milk, greens, frozen sweet potato & beet, maca powder, dates, nibs and powder into a blender. Then BLEND AWAY!
- POUR it into your chosen glass and top with some more nibs, and enjoy:)